Distant Networks recording problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dbajaer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 27, 2005
922 and 722 both can only record one of the Distant Networks SD if the receiver is only on the channel being recorded. If already recording say channel 241 and try to watch channel 243 the picture is digitially broken up. If I set to record say 241 and am watching 244, the record channel will be digitilly broken up. I can record any other channels both SD and HD with no problems. My system is set up with a DPP 44 fed by a 1.6 meter dish on 119 and 1.4 meter dish on 129, using Dish pro twin LNB's. Seems like both of my dual receivers can only tune to one of the Distant Network channels at a time. Signal strength on the Distant Network channels is a solid 60, checked sys info and no problems detected like LNB drift etc. Tried several record combinations not involving the Distant Networks and can not duplicate the problem, however, its a solid problem when trying to record any of the 241 through 248 channels. Receiver one and two can not access two of the 8 channels at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)