Divine-HD: Cheerleaders Beach Party

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Plot Outline: Four amorous cheerleaders set out to save their ailing college football team by huddling up on the beach with the rival team...and scoring.

P.S. Did you notice two different movies on Divine HD.

divineHD ch-110

I just got done watching Cheerleeders beach party, (kewl flick- my favorite part cheerleeders jumping around a campfire taking of most all there cloths)
and now there showing Bikini beach, I watched Beach blanket bingo last night, Man i had such a crush on annett, i could eat here up just like the JIf
This Voom exclusive is showing some good shows, but i still dont get the whole divine thing, and OMG has anyone seen the annoucers true QUEENS, im not complaing , to each his own, i will say it is a improvement from the chuckie all grown up announcer.

so back to watching the girls on Bikini Beach.

P.s. they ran this quote between shows, i thought it was hiarious,
I like my beer cold…my TV loud…and my homosexuals flaming.

Homer, The Simpsons

MR>C........

Sean Mota said:
Plot Outline: Four amorous cheerleaders set out to save their ailing college football team by huddling up on the beach with the rival team...and scoring.

P.S. Did you notice two different movies on Divine HD.
seems we were wathing the same ch, lol
could u merge threads sean..lol

IT'S A TRAP!!! They're luring you into Divine with gratitous female nudity just to spring Barbara Streisand on you the second you let your guard down. Be careful or you'll be huming Yentil songs to yourself. :)

I just watched some of this film. Absolutely brilliant idea: buy up Cinemax After Dark movies, do HD transfer, create "HD: Classy." Free for all subs. Since Voom has chosen to transfer all these Monster movies, why not some artsy stuff?

I recorded it, can't wait to check it out. I just ordered Cheerleader Camp on DVD, it looks really corny so I'll probably love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts