DIY Install are you a FTA perfectionist ?

DIY Install are you a FTA perfectionist ?.

• I am a FTA perfectionist .

Votes: 50 90.9%
  • Not perfect - Not into tweaking - but watching my FTA.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • N/A Installed by someone other than myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Unlike you perfectionests, I am a newbie who don't even know which direction to point my new Winegard dish. Can you help me. I live in Whittier, Southern California. A satellite finder program on a website quoted this Interlsat 5, 97 degrees, (t) 145.5, (m) 127.8, (EI) 44.5 (SK) -28. I am overwhelmed with this information and still haven't the slightes clue which direction to point me dish. I will appreciate any advise.

Unlike you perfectionests, I am a newbie who don't even know which direction to point my new Winegard dish. Can you help me. I live in Whittier, Southern California. A satellite finder program on a website quoted this Interlsat 5, 97 degrees, (t) 145.5, (m) 127.8, (EI) 44.5 (SK) -28. I am overwhelmed with this information and still haven't the slightes clue which direction to point me dish. I will appreciate any advise.

Welcome!

Check out the main FTA section, where you'll find a lot more help.

Also, Sadoun.com has a very handy page for setting up your dish. There's even a tab to show how to get your dish in place:

Installing your satellite dish and receiver - DIY INSTALLATION SUPPORT

Again, post in the main FTA section for more help - and I'm sure you'll get it. There are lots of helpful people here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.