DMX on 4DTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2006
NW Ontario, Canada
I was looking forward to all the music channels available with 4DTV and while I see them in my guide, when I try to pull them up and listen to them I get nothing. I can watch other ZK stuff from the same satellite........if I'm looking at the right satellite. I'm looking at the Music Choice stuff on G14.........perhaps I'm not in the right place.
I'll have a look later and see what the message is (if any) when I try to listen to one of those channels.

Music Choice has not been mapped in the 4DTV for years. Actually there was some big legal hoopla from MC when Motorola had them mapped in so they were removed. Since this is an open forum I can't go any deeper than that on the MC subject.

Now the DMX channels on W5 are mapped in and work fine. There is also DMX channels mapped in on P9.

yep.. W5.. I've got 841 80's hits on right now.. good stuff.. you'll see them on lots of sats. GB and a couple others, but it just goes back to the other discussion about MOTO not keeping up with the stuff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)