Do I have a legitimate complaint?

NOW who's kidding whom? :)

And I think he wrote to the ceo email address already. Wonder what the answer was?

I was half kidding----but only half. If he wants it monthly he would have to refund what they already credited. You can't get it twice.

the thread is going in circles. I would suggest that if th OP really feels that he has complaint he should write to ceo@echostar.com and explain the situation. Perhaps they will then allow him to reapay the fefund that has already been received so that it can be paid out monthly as he desires.
That's what I suggested....I thunk the this thread should be closed. This is idiotic. The OP got his $120 credit. That's what the bottom line indicates. The cust is guaranteed 6 $20 credits. That's what he got.. The OP keeps saying "he understands, BUT"....There is no "BUT"....
Then he sticks in this littel blurb about his not so poor aunt "counting on" the $20 credits and that because of thsi altered her spending habits...In the words of Judge Judy, " that's a lot of who shot John".....
Nobody who has more than two nickels to rub together is worried about $20 over the course of 30 days...That's $0.67 per day...
This guy's complaint is nonsense...I have never seen whining like this.
Attn' moderators..Please shut down this dopey thread, Thanks!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)