Do I have this correct???

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
I know Cbs can go over on Sundays therefore pushing back its lineup on Sunday...

I have set a manual timer for the 10pm show tonight and have extended the time past the alloted 5 mins given to PTAT...

It shows up skipped in my daily schedule...since its the last show of the night on Cbs I need to unskip it???...will it still only use 1 tuner or 2 tuners if I unskip it???

Thanks in advance...i just wanted to be 100% sure

I think it will use an additional tuner separate from the PTA tuner but unskiping it is the only way to get the extra time.

I think it will use an additional tuner separate from the PTA tuner but unskiping it is the only way to get the extra time.

No extra tuner, it just creates a pointer to save the show after the 8 days and you'll get the 5 minutes from PTAT. If you want more than 5 minutes, edit the timer AND skip. It will then use a tuner. If you don't skip, only the PTAT version will be saved.

No extra tuner, it just creates a pointer to save the show after the 8 days and you'll get the 5 minutes from PTAT. If you want more than 5 minutes, edit the timer AND skip. It will then use a tuner. If you don't skip, only the PTAT version will be saved.

Would you pay attention to what the H*** you're saying. First you say it does not then you say it does.
If a timer for a PTA show is unskipped a second tuner WILL be used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts