do i have this right?

2ds

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
nw
i currently have 200 programing and pay 10 for hd
If i up my programming to 250,which is 10 more a month,but agree to the free hd agreement.ill be getting the 250 for what my current bill is now? up ten,drop ten.:confused:

As long as you meet the requirements of the Free HD promotion it should work. You'll have to renew a 24 month commitment and sign up for autopay with paperless billing. So you should be right, your bill would go up for the Top 250 and down $10 for the free HD.

Is the upgrade because you really want the extra channels or just to get the free HD?

If you make the same committment with your current plan you would get your bill lowered by $10 if that is something you want or need.

So, are the extra channels more attractive than the cost savings?

Is the upgrade because you really want the extra channels or just to get the free HD?

If you make the same committment with your current plan you would get your bill lowered by $10 if that is something you want or need.

So, are the extra channels more attractive than the cost savings?
what is free hd compared to 10.00 more for hd in a package? regards

You get whatever channels are available HD in that package. You either pay $10 for them or you renew a 24 month commitment and do auto pay to get those channels for free. You also have the option to get some additional HD only channels for another $10.