Do installers get discounts?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mini1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2004
Do installers get discounts on DirecTV service or equipment? I've always wondered that.

we get what is called an HSP account which the basic for free along with two free advanced products...ie; dvr or hddvr,ect. we also get nfl sunday ticket, nascar hot pass, and others free.

Gotta wonder?

Has the HSP system improved to the point where your check equals what you submitted as completed work? Then do they take charge backs out of he check before the FREE service?

Is it possible to be an HSP installer and screw up enough to work all week and owe them money?

"Bum Bum Bum...St. Peter don't ya call me 'cause I caint go.
Fore I owes mah soul to da company stoooooooo"

Joe

Discounts? Yes but only from my paycheck. Last week another -$22, net.
Must have been your free install.

we get what is called an HSP account which the basic for free along with two free advanced products...ie; dvr or hddvr,ect. we also get nfl sunday ticket, nascar hot pass, and others free.

Did you just make this up or is this true?

Yeah, HSP Techs get that stuff for free, the rest of us pay for it all. I wish i got it free as well. With what the HSP tech gets paid, they should be getting every channel, plus pay per view for free.

Then they turn off the cameras and take back the uniforms, trucks and tools. The actors that played the parts of happy DTV customers go back to the Call Center and the tech gets back in his station wagon, the one with the ladder on the roof, parked by a pay phone........waiting for a call.

Joe

I actually going to start working for DTV as a 2nd job to horde away a little cash and I was told that I would get free service as well for working for them ( Billing agent )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)