Do not Force Download on a HR24-100 on 3/21!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
On only Wednesday, March 21, 2018, technicians are asked to please not force software downloads on any HR24-100. Engineering is performing testing that may impact the ability for the HR24-100 to receive and process the software download.

This request is only for March 21, 2018 and the normal software download processes can resume after this date. No other models of DIRECTV set-top boxes will be impacted and software downloads for all other models can be forced as normal.

On only Wednesday, March 21, 2018, technicians are asked to please not force software downloads on any HR24-100. Engineering is performing testing that may impact the ability for the HR24-100 to receive and process the software download.

This request is only for March 21, 2018 and the normal software download processes can resume after this date. No other models of DIRECTV set-top boxes will be impacted and software downloads for all other models can be forced as normal.
Thanks Scott for keeping us updated I saw this earlier I had friend getting an HR 24-100 turned out to be and told him and showed him and the tech and they said thanks the tech didn’t hear anything on it

Thats interesting, I think its been quite awhile for an HR24 to get an update ....

Anyone remember when we use to get them on days "other" than Friday/Saturday ?

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)