Do u guys know good indoor/hd antanna?

Ben Kidman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
Just wondering, do u guys know any good strong brand HD/INDOOR antenna? I had few of them gives me a not so good quality HD reception …I live about 25 miles from main tower in bay area cali 94546 … I do have DISHNETWORK HD, BUT there is some few local channels like CW/44,is NOT HD for years. Just want to see my FAV show in HD with OTA in CW/44, looks like satellite don’t get them..
Anyway thanks

Thanks mwgili
I lookin to it..in amazon have good and bad review of it..and dont have a brand new of antanna eigther..I guess just gives a try some around my local TV store to buy :)
anyway cool & thanks

Supposedly, the best indoor HD antenna for the money:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQhlmJTMzw"]YouTube - Coat Hanger HDTV Antenna![/ame]

200,000 views, actually designed mathematically to have proper performance.

Just wondering, do u guys know any good strong brand HD/INDOOR antenna?

I looked up Castro Valley on antennapoint.com. Although there are literally dozens of broadcast stations within range of you up and down the coast, unless you want to use a rotor or more than one antenna, your best bet is to buy a new ClearStyream2 indoor/outdoor antenna from Antennas Direct.

The ClearStream2 has a range of up to 50 Miles in a small, but powerful 10” x 20” antenna. It has a beam width of 70 degrees, so aiming it at about 260 degrees will bring in the 14 stations within 21 miles easily, including all your networks, only one of which is high VHF 12 (NBC out of San Jose).

Antennas Direct provides customers with a 90-day, no-fault return guarantee on all Antennas Direct antennas and a lifetime warranty against failure, corrosion, defects in materials or workmanship and will completely refund your purchase price, no questions asked, if it does not do the job for you.

Attachments

• C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 197

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)