Do you get via email theses newsletters ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sportman13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
Do you get any of theses via email newsletters

My Email Preferences Be the first to learn about special offers, new programming and ways to enhance your DIRECTV service.

My Subscriptions like Email Alerts

If you subscribe to certain sports packages such as NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ or ESPN GamePlan, we'll also send you a weekly sports schedule

DIRECTV Newsletters Each month we'll send you special deals, tips to enhance your DIRECTV service, the latest in HD entertainment, contests, and much more.

Movie Guide Our weekly movies newsletter features hot new releases, top box office hits, upcoming premieres and much more.

Do you get any of theses via email newsletters

My Email Preferences Be the first to learn about special offers, new programming and ways to enhance your DIRECTV service.

If you subscribe to certain sports packages such as NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ or ESPN GamePlan, we'll also send you a weekly sports schedule

DIRECTV Newsletters Each month we'll send you special deals, tips to enhance your DIRECTV service, the latest in HD entertainment, contests, and much more.

Movie Guide Our weekly movies newsletter features hot new releases, top box office hits, upcoming premieres and much more.
Yes ....
Turn them off if you don't want them.

Jimbo my issue is I have theses marked for 3 months look below never comes in my email I want em to dose yours ? do you know a fix Directv says no newsleters and others say their are newsletter get back to me please

Movie Guide Our weekly movies newsletter features hot new releases, top box office hits, upcoming premieres and m

Jimbo my issue is I have theses marked for 3 months look below never comes in my email I want em to dose yours ? do you know a fix Directv says no newsleters and others say their are newsletter get back to me please

Movie Guide Our weekly movies newsletter features hot new releases, top box office hits, upcoming premieres and m
I haven't looked for that stuff in AGES, Ill have to search the website and see where it is anymore.

Jimbo my issue is I have theses marked for 3 months look below never comes in my email see in your account which was newest newsletter a date you got get back to me please

I got one just the other day ...
Your looking to get them, or get rid of them ?

Heres some info at the bottom of the email ... this particular email was the D* Movies one.

Photo Credits

DIRECTV CINEMA: Standard text message data rates apply when ordering by text an additional $5 charge applies for an operator-assisted order. Purchases via remote control will only be accessible on the TV and will not be accessible on any other device. To order Pay Per View programming with your remote control, all the DIRECTV receivers must be continually connected to the same landline and/or the Internet. To order Pay Per View programming, a DIRECTV subscription is required. DIRECTV CINEMA purchases are nonrefundable. Movies expire 48-72 hours after purchase. Programming, pricing, terms and conditions subject to change at any time. Pricing residential. Taxes not included.

YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
This email was sent to .... You have indicated an interest in receiving DIRECTV email alerts. To view/change your current DIRECTV email subscriptions or change your email address, manage your email here.

To unsubscribe from DIRECTV email alerts, please click here or write to DIRECTV | P.O. Box 6550 | Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6550.

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Replies to this email address cannot be answered. For questions/concerns, email DIRECTV Customer Care here.

All programming is subject to change at any time.

©2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, DIRECTV, and all other DIRECTV marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.

Privacy Policy

Jimbo my issue is I have newsletters marked for 3 months to come in look below never comes in my email I am looking to get them, can you please see the date of your newest email is I have not gotten any in 3 months get back to me please

Jimbo my issue is I have newsletters marked for 3 months to come in look below never comes in my email I am looking to get them, can you please see the date of your newest email is I have not gotten any in 3 months get back to me please

My most receint on came last Saturday

Jimbo my issue is I have newsletters marked for 3 months to come in look below never comes in my email I am looking to get them, your newest email was saturdayI have not gotten any in 3 months if I change my email address in Directv Account I would get it ? get back to me please

Jimbo my issue is I have newsletters marked for 3 months to come in look below never comes in my email I am looking to get them, your newest email was saturdayI have not gotten any in 3 months if I change my email address in Directv Account I would get it ? get back to me please

Couple things you could try ...
If you can find where you make these choices on the Online website, I know they use to be available and are still there, just couldn't find it when I looked.
You might want to go into that and remove the option and then log out, and back in and put your email back in and SAVE of course.
Another option, while your on the website, start a CHAT and let them look into it, seeing your already signed up.
I have had good luck with Chat, quicker than calling in.

Jimbo started a chat with Directv I change my email address weeks a go to this has been going on for 3 months spoke to at least 3 people on chat for weeks and phone said email newsletter would come in it never dose Directv said

Someone on chat said I have successfully opt you for email update on your account.
might be the there is a technical glitch on your account. I have clear that from my side by taking support from our back end. I hope you will not face this issue from now.
Please be rest assured.
If I select the option as yes on your account for the auto call/SMS you will get the updated and emails about the account and offers on your account

: Means I have enable email option on your account for the update.

Never comes to my email address

Jimbo do you know opt you for email update on your account is ? and If I select the option as yes on your account for the auto call/SMS you will get the updated and emails about the account and offers on your account is get back to me please ?

Jimbo started a chat with Directv I change my email address weeks a go to this has been going on for 3 months spoke to at least 3 people on chat for weeks and phone said email newsletter would come in it never dose Directv said

Someone on chat said I have successfully opt you for email update on your account.
might be the there is a technical glitch on your account. I have clear that from my side by taking support from our back end. I hope you will not face this issue from now.
Please be rest assured.
If I select the option as yes on your account for the auto call/SMS you will get the updated and emails about the account and offers on your account

: Means I have enable email option on your account for the update.

Never comes to my email address

Jimbo do you know opt you for email update on your account is ? and If I select the option as yes on your account for the auto call/SMS you will get the updated and emails about the account and offers on your account is get back to me please ?
?

Yes mine come monthly
Not sure what else to tell you.
Is your address correct in My Account?
Have you checked your spam folder?
Did you block directv.com?
You may need to get help from directv support by chat or phone or your email provider.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)