Do you have microstutters?

ChetK said:
No offense vurbano, but we wouldn't be talking about it if it wasn't important to us. And just because 39 of the viewers see it doesn't mean that we're the only 39 people in the world to see it. It just menas we're the only 39 that report it on this forum and confirm that the problem does in fact exist (whether you choose to see it or not). In fact, it's so bad, that when watching the Lakers game on TNTHD last night, it makes the players look like they're travelling (or travelling through time is more like it).

So, please don't make comments like "why anyone would sit and stare hard enough at the TV too see it" because I don't have to "stare hard enough to see it." What else are you supposed to do when it is blatently obvious to those who actually care? Besides, I thought you were supposed to sit and stare at the TV. Is there something else you're supposed to do with it that I don't already know about? :D
Good post-I concur!!

ChetK said:
No offense vurbano, but we wouldn't be talking about it if it wasn't important to us. And just because 39 of the viewers see it doesn't mean that we're the only 39 people in the world to see it. It just menas we're the only 39 that report it on this forum and confirm that the problem does in fact exist (whether you choose to see it or not). In fact, it's so bad, that when watching the Lakers game on TNTHD last night, it makes the players look like they're travelling (or travelling through time is more like it).

So, please don't make comments like "why anyone would sit and stare hard enough at the TV too see it" because I don't have to "stare hard enough to see it." What else are you supposed to do when it is blatently obvious to those who actually care? Besides, I thought you were supposed to sit and stare at the TV. Is there something else you're supposed to do with it that I don't already know about? :D
Hmmm ..........next time.... maybe start a poll?, like I did after getting sick of hearing a couple people whine about it. A poll , to narrow down how many have the problem, so it doesnt look like a couple of nuts compliaining about something no one else can see? And then ask for a definition and let people try to solve the problem in a constructive thread, like I created. cough, cough. Instead of thread after thread after thread of bit$$in and moaning month after month after month. But lets remember as a previous poster put it "its not very noticable"

vurbano said:
Hmmm ..........next time.... maybe start a poll?, like I did after getting sick of hearing a couple people whine about it. A poll , to narrow down how many have the problem, so it doesnt look like a couple of nuts compliaining about something no one else can see? And then ask for a definition and let people try to solve the problem in a constructive thread, like I created. cough, cough. Instead of thread after thread after thread of bit$$in and moaning month after month after month. But lets remember as a previous poster put it "its not very noticable"

It doesn't get more rediculous than that.

You asked for a definition..., right. Guys just read the first three posts of this thread.

No comment.

yup I figured you guys would define it sparky, I couldnt, I couldnt even see it. LMAO. Actually Sean was the first to ask for a definition, which was the natural progression on the poll.

vurbano said:
But lets remember as a previous poster put it "its not very noticable"
Very noticable to me and how many now in "your" poll-39 other people-fairly large number of people percentage wise in regards to "your poll"

U.N.I.T.Y.

eschu97611 said:
Very noticable to me and how many now in "your" poll-39 other people-fairly large number of people percentage wise in regards to "your poll"

U.N.I.T.Y.
im not sure it would be valid to apply the results of this forum, a forum only the more technical voom users know about, accross a platform of 40,000 recievers?
I wonder if voom is getting 30,000 calls a day about microstutters?

vurbano said:
im not sure it would be valid to apply the results of this forum, a forum only the more technical voom users know about, accross a platform of 40,000 recievers?
I wonder if voom is getting 30,000 calls a day about microstutters?
Anyone know how the Neilsen Ratings work????? HINT, HINT-LMAO

Scubasoul said:
It doesn't get more ridiculous than that.

You asked for a definition..., right. Guys just read the first three posts of this thread.

No comment.
here I corrected your spelling for you.:D

eschu97611 said:
Anyone know how the Neilsen Ratings work????? HINT, HINT-LMAO
wow is it taken from a random group of geeks like us on a forum? I thought they selected specific groups of demographics

vurbano said:
here I corrected your spelling for you.:D
Not only is he a PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER but he dabbles in grammar/spelling instruction too-A man of many talents no doubt-LMAO

Sorry V-had to "swing" at that one-lol

eschu97611 said:
Could happen-and speak for yourself GEEK-LMAO
you protest a little too much:D
so hows that Divine channel? - LMAO
omg that would make ya a divine geek:D just kiddin

eschu97611 said:
Not only is he a PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER but he dabbles in grammar/spelling instruction too-A man of many talents no doubt-LMAO

Sorry V-had to "swing" at that one-lol
Actually its rare for me to give grammer/spelling instruction.

vurbano said:
you protest a little too much:D
so hows that Divine channel? - LMAO
omg that would make ya a divine geek:D just kiddin

Stay on Topic please-lol

btw-"Divine" is simply "delicious"-Not that there's anything wrong with that-lol

It's all very funny, but at the end of the day this thread doesn't lead anywhere like this.

The problem has been confirmed by Voom, whether one sees it or not, and will (hopefully) be addressed with the next software update.

vurbano said:
Actually its rare for me to give grammer/spelling instruction.
Those that can teach, those that can't post corrections to others posts instead of addressing the content of the post=LMAO

ok ok lets just hope Wilt fixes the problem so we can help VOom improve on something else (that means complain lot until they cant stand it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)