Do you want to be a beta tester for TNAP-3 for OSMO4k only?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Please note: Do not overwrite the TNAP1 image in slot 1 when testing TNAP3 image.

The goal of this new TNAP project is to provide an updating TNAP image. Please provide feedback to El Bandido on any setup or operational issues.

Currently the feed includes many plugins that are not applicable in North America. It would be very helpful to report which plugins are useful and which should be removed from the feed.

We hope to include multiple user selectable and customizable satellite and sevices lists to simplify set-up.

After several tries I finally got it to download. Not had time to load it up though.

I had a hiccup tonight. My channel list got corrupted and the internet connection changed from wifi to ethernet. I had to reload the channel list and reset the network connection.

Here is a request from El Bandido for building the NA feed collection from anyone running unique hardware like band-stacked LNBFs or ???

"If anyone has custom satellite files, post them, and I will add them to my feeds. I am looking for satellite files customized for corotor or any other system that needs a custom satellite file. I am also looking for any satellite file that has been customized above and beyond deleting the Eastern satellites."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)