Does A Genie Client Have Pip?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How do I watch two channels at the same time (Picture-in-Picture) with the Genie™ HD DVR?
Print
Email
Recipient Email *Required Your Email *Required Your Name *Required
For those times when you can’t decide between two channels to watch, the Genie HD DVR offers a handy feature called Picture-in-Picture (PiP), which lets you watch two channels at the same time. Here’s how to activate this feature:
  • Simply press the INFO button on your remote control.
  • Use the RIGHT arrow button to highlight PiP in the navigation bar that appears and press the SELECT button.
  • Use the DOWN arrow button to highlight On and Side by Side option and press SELECT.
The current channel you're watching will appear on the inset screen and the channel you were previously watching on your full screen. You can choose where to place the inset screen by going into the PiP menu again and selecting upper right or upper left, even side by side. The audio you hear will always be that of the channel on the full screen (or left screen if side by side). To switch the two channels between the two screens, just press the DOWN arrow on your remote.

https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3701/~/how-do-i-watch-two-channels-at-the-same-time-(picture-in-picture)-with-the-home?om_rid=AAVptn&om_mid=_BTkXy6B8vv6jzM&om_u=AAVptn&om_i=_BTkXy6B8vv6jzM&cmp=emc-rescus-cus-welckrn-en-upt4-d9

upload_2014-6-6_10-22-58.png

5. Picture-in-picture is available only on the TV directly connected to the Genie HD DVR. Opt-in to Genie Recommends required. Icon displays when feature is available.

----8<---------------------------------------------------------------
An interesting representation of what PbP looks like.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)