Does anybody know?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boomshockalocka

Original poster
Jun 22, 2007
Hi I ordered a receiver from dvb101.net May 3 2007 and they hav'nt shipped my receiver yet.Does anybody know whats going on ? Thanks alot

Call them on the phone!

From their website:
Mailing Address:

DVB101.Net
20-255 Dundas St. East
Suite #148
Waterdown, Ontario, L0R 2H6
Canada

Phone:

Toronto (416) 945-7979
Montreal (514) 359-1428
Vancouver (604) 678-5238

If they have skipped town, or you don't get satisfaction on the phone there are alternatives.

If you paid by credit card, you can contact the card company, and get your money back most of the time when things like this happen.

Fred

Man, that website is awful looking. Personally I would not order from them just for that reason, but anyways, what receiver did you buy? It's possible it's on short supply and backorderd. But then again, no response to your inquiries is not good either.

I really wish people would check with us before buying.
The few receiver prices I checked on the site didn't look attractive.
I'm sure our sponsors would easily beat 'em.

eg:
Coolsat 5000 for $160 and Orasat 5 for $200 USD
The Orasat is just another hacker box, much like our Satpros, and should sell around $90 - 125, in my malevolent opinion. :eek:

These guys are known scammers, check out satscams to have a look. I bought from them a few years ago, no problems, bought a receiver this winter and they didn't ship it, didn't answer e-mails, didn't return phone calls. I paid with Paypal, opened a dispute in the resolution center and they finally refunded my money.
Boomshockalocka, how did you pay for the receiver? You might have options to get your money back but time is of the essence, don't wait any longer, 2 months is not a reasonable time to wait for delivery.

can't get receiver

Is their a special phone # or e-mail for " dvb101.net ". I have bought a receiver from them before and no problems, but my brother bought a receiver and has not received it. It"s been 7 or 8 weeks and no receiver. any help would be great. thanks.

There is no special number to call. I had a similar experience(several others as well), paid for receiver, never shipped it. How did your brother pay for the receiver?

Contact his credit card company, tell them the story, vendor has failed to deliver a paid for item....but don't wait, credit card companies have time limits on these things.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts