Does anyone have a CaptiveWorks CW-800S Manual?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

YoderIII

Original poster
Jul 16, 2009
USA
I need a CaptiveWorks CW-800S manual. I emailed CaptiveWorks but so far no answer. A google search gave a little. Can anyone help? Thanks.

After reading your other post, I did some Googling and found very little, just someone's typed up version of a manual. I emailed them as well about half an hour ago. If you find one, be sure to get it uploaded into the "FTA Manuals" section so everyone will have access to it.

'evening,

This is kind of a zombie thread but I thought I would ask the question.

I acquired a Captiveworks 800s as part of a used deal with a dish and motor. I don't really expect to use the receiver given the other collection of hardware I have but while checking to see if I had the latest factory firmware I noticed there does not seem to be a manual for this box on the site.

I know it is old and moldy (the receiver that is, not the manual) but if there is still interest in posting the manual I will scan it.

'evening,

This is kind of a zombie thread but I thought I would ask the question.

I acquired a Captiveworks 800s as part of a used deal with a dish and motor. I don't really expect to use the receiver given the other collection of hardware I have but while checking to see if I had the latest factory firmware I noticed there does not seem to be a manual for this box on the site.

I know it is old and moldy (the receiver that is, not the manual) but if there is still interest in posting the manual I will scan it.
I can`t imagine there would be any interest in a manual for that receiver.It is really useless for FTA.So limited!..Hope you picked up a good motor and dish out of the deal.

Hello,
I have the CW800 in PDF format. Send me a PM with your e-mail so I can send you a copy, regards

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts