Does anyone know if D's Prices are going to go up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
I have been Reading the E has a price increase coming up and I was wondering if anyone might have incite on D and if they plane on doing the same ? I hope not at least not so soon wasn't it just a year ago they did increase? I'll have to get rid of a receiver

Every year for the last several years DISH has raised their prices and usually a month later Directv has raised theirs. Based on History I would expect a $2.00/Mo. increase about March on Directv.

I imagine D* will do the same thing they did the last time.
They WILL raise prices for everyone NOT currently under a contract - the people under contract will get their increase when their contract expires.

When I signed up earlier this year, I was told by a CSR that I would be price protected for a year. After that my rates would then increase with a "planned rate adjustment." Not sure how much or to what services he was referring to...or whether he was full of s&%$.

if they raise the prices a current customer that calls retention will get price lock for a year, they made no mention of me commiting for another year, i just called and told them i was not happy with the increase, so make that call and i would bet that you wont see it for a year

we'll I was already lock into last years rates for $39.99 and I called and just said I though I was paying to much along with the other items I have and wondered if they could do anything for me and they gave me another $5 off my $39.99 for 6 months , so that did help .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)