Does Channelmaster keep motor settings?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
If I use channelmaster to upload all my info from the Pansat 1500 so I can do a software upgrade, does ChanenlMaster keep my 1.2 motor settings?

I have a feeling I will lose all settings when I upgrade software and I wanted to make sure I didn’t have to redo all my 1.2 settings : )

I know what you mean! I recently used gTools to upload and save my channel list before updating my Ultra to the 2.72 firmware. Then when I went to download my saved channel list I got "TP Overload" and couldn't. Had to do the 1.2 setup and everything again. Bummer. I PROMISE...next time I'll save my channel list and settings with gTools and Channel Master both first.

But I haven't used Channel Master yet, so I can't say.

Iceberg said:
anybody know??

I know there are people using this...someone should know :)
Iceberg
I have use it with PANSAT 2500; 2700; 3500; 5000HC and with the Ultra and they keep 1.2 setup. But you can change it also easy with Channel Master. I like Channel Master more then gTools.

Saludos
Hiebert

have to try it out tongiht (need to upgrade software...my factory stuff is a year + old) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts