Does DirecTV Have a Current Deal with NHL Center Ice?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jyafink

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
I know they did from 2002-2007, and that they renewed for the 2007-2008 season, but was that a multi-year deal or will we have to wait until right before the season starts in October to find out if they will renew again? I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row before switching from cable and having CI is a must before I do so.

Although I don't know for sure. I doubt the NHL will do anything that gets them on less providers, they are really fighting for exposure and to keep their fans.

That said, I'll send your question up to DirecTV to see if I can get a response.

Thanks, whenever I try to email them I get an auto-response that does not really answer my question (I guess I should try calling them). Anyway, I've been sort of dual posting between sites so this post may interest you. If you are on DBStalk it appears the person who responded really knows what they are talking about so his/her response is very encouraging.

Does DirecTV Have a Current Deal with NHL Center Ice? - DBSTalk.Com

Thanks, whenever I try to email them I get an auto-response that does not really answer my question (I guess I should try calling them). Anyway, I've been sort of dual posting between sites so this post may interest you. If you are on DBStalk it appears the person who responded really knows what they are talking about so his/her response is very encouraging.

Does DirecTV Have a Current Deal with NHL Center Ice? - DBSTalk.Com

Satelliteracer (the person that responded on DBSTalk) can be trusted...he works for Directv and provides correct information.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)