Does EHD plug into Hopper or Joey?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
dwarren2 said:
This gives you the ability to download all the content from your 722 before you upgrade. You won't loose anything.

Yes you will lose (not loose) something. You will lose ALL your timers.

Sent from my DROIDX

Take digital photos.

problem with that is it only shows the name, not the channel or new/all.

If you have a sling adapter. Log onto dishonline and then My DVR. Select times and then print out the list of timers. Then go into the timers on the dvr and write in the info on the print out.

problem with that is it only shows the name, not the channel or new/all.

If you have a sling adapter. Log onto dishonline and then My DVR. Select times and then print out the list of timers. Then go into the timers on the dvr and write in the info on the print out.

Press DVR button 3 times, not too quickly. Go to Timers. You will see the list, and it does show "New, All or Man" next to the sequence number. At the top, for the highlighted timer, it shows the channel # & network. At least, that's how it works on my ViP722s. You can write down the sequence #s if you wish, and as you move down the list one by one, you can write down the channel #. Or you can use name based recordings. For Man, or manual, you will need to open up and get more details.

The digital photos will do most of the work.

Yes, dishonline is an option. If you have a Sling Adapter. And dishonline is working. I just went online to test, and to print out my timers as a Just In Case against failure. It's stuck on "Refreshing." It's been quite some time since I've gotten any use out of dishonline. Seems I'm not the only one.

Like I said, a digital camera...... ;)

If you have not used an EHD on your account before, do you have to pay anything to use this feature?

I'm concerned I might have some recordings that I will not be able to watch before getting the H/J's installed. I will not be happy if I have to pay something just to transfer shows from the old receiver to the new one. That would not be worth it since I will never need the feature again. I guess my family and I might need to be ready for some late-night show watching before the day of install.
:popcorn

It matters greatly. Has to be self-powered, not powered by the USB, and no bigger than 2TB if a VIP series. Not sure for a 211K and recordings from a 211 will not work with a Hopper, or a VIP receiver.

Do we know yet if you can plug multiple EHDs into the Hopper at once? (I mean I know you could, but would it read them all?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)