Does it bother you about the lack of programming on NFL Network?

What they should do, is put the NFL Red Zone on the NFL Channel on Sundays, because any serious NFL fan won't be watching the NFL Channel as they want to watch games. Why waste the bandwidth on a seperate channel, when it can be incorporated into the NFL Channel.

Do you think if the situation was reversed they would be able to show NFL games in Canada ?

NFL games are shown in Canada. All CFL games are on TSN (The Sports Network....partially owned by ESPN). TSN also shows Sunday and Monday night football. Their sister station CTV shows games on Sunday too. Some weeks its basically the same 3 or 4 "big game" and some weeks you may get 4 or 5 extra games compared to what you'd get locally in the states

What they should do, is put the NFL Red Zone on the NFL Channel on Sundays, because any serious NFL fan won't be watching the NFL Channel as they want to watch games. Why waste the bandwidth on a seperate channel, when it can be incorporated into the NFL Channel.

I agree. NFL Net on Sundays is just lame...from noon until like 5:00 (Central time) its a computer screen with scores and NFL Radio from Sirius in the background. Then they show the coaches interviews/etc

Great idea, but then they couldn't charge extra for it.

Somewhat as I think the top 100 players of 2011 is total filler programming but with no practice or free agent stuff.

I do like the arena football games

Montreal was on fire in the first half. I missed the second half. Ready for the Saturday game now. I've been watching army / navy games on cbs sports all day today. I am so ready for football to start. I don't care if it is CFL, college or NFL. I enjoy them all.

I watched most of the CFL games on espn3 last year while working. I will be doing the same this year. One laptop for the games and the other for work.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Hard knocks Marathon right now. With the jets premier tonight, I did not have HBO at that time so looking toward to catching it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts