Does the D* RF Remote Control come packaged with any DirecTV receivers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wjbarton

Original poster
Nov 27, 2007
Hi, does the DirecTV RF Remote Control come packaged with any DirecTV receivers, like the HR21 or H21? Placing orders for stuff, just want to know if I should go ahead and order the RF remote separately.

Thanks!

I just upgraded in November, got an HR21. It had a remote which could be configured for RF. Works fine.

Hope that helps.

Got an HR20-100 last Spring and it had an RF remote and antenna (the -100 needs an external antenna).

Thanks guys. Hmm I have 2 HR20's shipped direct from DirecTV, and both only came with an RC32 remote. Tomorrow I receive another HD DVR, as a replacement to a broken HR10, hoping it's the HR21 with an RF remote, will post.

New HR20-700 came with the RC64R remote that does have RF capability - nice - no backlight though - wonder why my other two HR20-700's came with RC32's... thanks for all the input.

Directv has changed the packout several times RC24s were packed then RC32 then RC34 now RC64rf. It really depends when the receiver was originally packaged.

In the last three months, I have had two D11-500 standard def receivers, and one H20-100, one H20-600 (refurb) and two H21-200 HD receivers cross my threshold. They all came with RC64 IR remotes.

I didn't keep them all of course but that's another story.

Dana

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts