Does this scenario work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trellaine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Vancouver
I am trying to find a way to downgrade my programming and then add NFL ST and SF. I realized ST is approximately $20 a week.

I get quite confused with all the programming options. I have scanned the forums etc BUT still unsure.

Can I downgrade to CHOICE $49.99 then ADD HD Access and ADD HD-DVR service ala carte Then add SF/ST?

And will I still get the new HD channels that will be launched in the coming months? Or do I need the SD version in order to get the HD version?

Sorry for all the qeustions?

HD Access $10? HD_DVR service $6?

I currently have the PLUS HD DVR lol to maybe add to the confusion for $69.99

Thanks for reading this long winded thread.

Yes you can do Choice, HD, and DVR for $66. So all its doing is saving you 4 bucks off your current package. Either one allows Sunday Ticket and will get almost all the new HD channels. It wont get Sports pack ones unless you subscribe to those. And ST HD games are only when you get the Super Fan on top.

Quick

Your so quick :) Thanks. So just as well I keep what I have I guess. They always make it so tricky for people. They basically have you by the ;). Damned if you damned if you don't.

Thanks

The Plus has always been a strange upgrade for me. Its only got a few channels and like 1 or 2 that are ok. I upgraded earlier this year as I wanted to lock in the grandfathered rate before things changed over to the new configuration and pricing. Looks like you are under the new configuration.

HD Access $10? HD_DVR service $6?

I currently have the PLUS HD DVR lol to maybe add to the confusion for $69.99

You pay $6 DVR fee once. dosen't matter how many DVR's you get. $5 lease/programing fee still applies.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts