genie hr44 work with Gemini ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Az The only benefit of the HR54 over the HR44 is supporting the 4K Client (C61K). Though 4K itself would be an actual upgrade in the system, you would lose the dedicated DVR. ? which means ?

Why are so afraid of calling DTV and telling them what you want? They will have the equipment you want on their truck. Then when the tech arrives tell him where you want everything.

sportman13, let me try to explain.
The HR44 and HR54 are both Genies, both are also dvrs. Only the HR54 will get you 4k, but you need the C61k client with it in order to get 4k. If you went with the HR54, you would lose your recordings on the HR44 because you can't transfer them from the HR44 to the HR54.

I have an HR44 and called Directv in an attempt add a C61K box for 4K service . As expected the rep said I needed to change to a HR54 or have a new system installed . I then spoke to a supervisor who repeated the same info as the first rep . After saying I wanted to keep my HR44 and its' recording the supervisor said she could add the C61K for the HR44 if I changed my programming service . I have the Choice Classic package which is a grandfathered package . I don't want remove that package and declined the offer .
I thought it was unusual that I had to change my package in order to have 4K service with my HR44 unit .

Here is where Answer first I stand nothing installed Room A Gemini and HR44 will be Room B will be Wireless Genie MINI”. and Video Bridge can Room A Gemini and HR44 be Wired and and I will have follow up question

Here is where Answer first I stand nothing installed Room A Gemini and HR44 will be Room B will be Wireless Genie MINI”. and Video Bridge can Room A Gemini and HR44 be Wired and and I will have follow up question
Your post doesn't make sense. Please reread it and repost.

I think what he is trying to say is he wants a c61W and the wireless video bridge in another room. However, he doesn't realize that the WVB needs to be wired.
Possibly. I try never to assume I know what someone is trying to say when I clearly don't understand.

I want the Wireless DIRECTV Genie Mini (C61W/WGM) Client and Wireless Video Bridge Bundle is it correct ?​

I have an HR44 and called Directv in an attempt add a C61K box for 4K service . As expected the rep said I needed to change to a HR54 or have a new system installed . I then spoke to a supervisor who repeated the same info as the first rep . After saying I wanted to keep my HR44 and its' recording the supervisor said she could add the C61K for the HR44 if I changed my programming service . I have the Choice Classic package which is a grandfathered package . I don't want remove that package and declined the offer .
I thought it was unusual that I had to change my package in order to have 4K service with my HR44 unit .
I always thought the processor in the hr 44 wasn't powerful enough to handle 4k and that's why they decline 4k installs with that model

I think what he is trying to say is he wants a c61W and the wireless video bridge in another room. However, he doesn't realize that the WVB needs to be wired.
i would just opt for a C61K and let them run coax and be done with it easy peasy

I shouldn't have to remind all of you, discuss the subject and not other posters.

I am a disabled person Here is my question Gemini and the HR44 one room can I do
DIRECTV Wireless Video Bridge for C41W C61W Genie Mini Recievers (Require HR34, HR44 or HR54) in another room dose both have to be wireless can Gemini and the HR44 be wired ?

I am a disabled person Here is my question Gemini and the HR44 one room can I do
DIRECTV Wireless Video Bridge for C41W C61W Genie Mini Recievers (Require HR34, HR44 or HR54) in another room dose both have to be wireless can Gemini and the HR44 be wired ?
The Gemini can be wired and the C61w wireless.

raoul5788 no charge if I get it from DTV DIRECTV Wireless Video Bridge for C41W C61W Genie Mini Recievers (Require HR34, HR44 or HR54) ?​

Status
Please reply by conversation.