DogTV

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Looks like it officially launched finally. $4.99/month in beautiful SD. That’s right... $5 for an SD channel in 2018. You heard it here first, folks!! :biggrin

E878797D-C596-43A3-BC1F-85318DC7A05D.png

DogTV has to be paying Dish for carriage. I would find it hard to believe that Dish is paying DogTV to offer an a la carte SD channel for $4.99

Reactions: TheKrell
It’s a very popular channel on DIrECTV
I wonder how many of those Directv subscribers actually pay for Dog TV. When I still had Directv, they would offer Dog TV free for one month as a promo. At the end of the promo, you could drop it, and then immediately add it back again for free for one month. I did that many times, and never paid for the channel.

DogTV has been available on Roku for over a year, yes it's a subscription at $4.99 per month.
My dog goes crazy when she sees another dog on TV, just the other night she jumped up and slammed her paw on the TV screen.
So no way am I getting that channel.

DogTV has been available on Roku for over a year, yes it's a subscription at $4.99 per month.
My dog goes crazy when she sees another dog on TV, just the other night she jumped up and slammed her paw on the TV screen.
So no way am I getting that channel.
I didnt think dogs could see tv

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)