Dolphins Vs Patriots

freddy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 27, 2004
Great friggin game.

As much as i dislike the Patriots, they must have something in the water over there. When it comes to qbs, they have a knack for finding a diamond in the rough....then again Cassel does hail from USC, even though i dont think he ever started in college. I hope he stays healthy and earns a fat contract starting next season, as long as it isnt with the chiefs. And Welker... hes a badass also, a lot of heart. Other than that, the Patriots can go TUCK themselves!!:D

Dolphins, awesome running backs, Ricky Williams is tearing Sh... up! Pennington is doing well managing the game. Defense is playing very well also.

Great game going into the 4th qtr....after that, oh well....

yes it was a competitive game until the pats started separating themselves in the 4th quarter as you mentioned. the pats were simply well prepared for this one and they weren't going to let miami sweep them. that would be suicide in your own division. the bills are pretty much fried because of their division losses.

As much of a disadvantage it is to play the short week on Thursday night, I think it really helps the next week. Almost like a mini-bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts