Don't be surprised - Signal Loss

levibluewa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
WA, OR, CA
Perhaps a possibility the next few days with potential monsoonal moisture streaming over the uplink site at Gilbert AZ.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It's small showers right now. Thursday and Friday are supposed to suck, but yes. They are calling it tropical storm odlie. I don't think it should be to badly effected. One side says not that bad. The other says worse storm in Arizona history(last Monday was already classified as worst storm in our history.

That I can't speak about. I can say my receiver has been running great. And with any luck will continue to do so. No sig loss yet. And we do have some heavy cloud coverage right now sooo I'm gonna say for now.. We are good.

My locals went out last Monday morning in Phoenix. I figured it was just a bad signal but was it that uplink site in Gilbert instead ?

Looks like the moisture bypassed Gilbert this time. I've added Gilbert and Cheyenne to my radar favorites...a couple of times now I've experience signal loss and started checking my connections and dishes only to discover that Cheyenne or Gilbert had monster tstrms rolling thru...so now I check the radar at both places before I check outside!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts