Don't Believe NPS about C band support ending.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I finally told the NPS rep that I went with Direct, (sometimes you have to tell a lie!) and the annoying calls have magically stopped!!

Oh they hate that. I told them that but I actually got Direct. They said everything bad they could about Direct to me. LOL.

I finally told the NPS rep that I went with Direct, (sometimes you have to tell a lie!) and the annoying calls have magically stopped!!

I wonder what they say if you tell them you already pre-paid for a W5 sub from SRL, lol.

Oh they hate that. I told them that but I actually got Direct. They said everything bad they could about Direct to me. LOL.

I wonder what they would say if you said you got cable. lol.

Edit Add: I forgot to say, I wonder how mad they get if you tell them you already ordered DishNet directly though DishNet, LOL.

Last edited:
The high pressure sales people they have from All American Direct manning the NPS lines till the end have nothing good to say unless you sign on the dotted line with Charlienet. Funny they call AAD what they do. The word Direct is misleading.

Mountford is going on a firing binge of any old C band workers left. It read that the contact from NPS that posts in Satforums got the axe yesterday. Like that wasn't going to happen. Funny thing when Charlie don't get his 50% he wants I wonder what he is going to do with Mike LOL.

Complaints.com

Back in early 2008 I had quit DishNet as a result of their billing practices. This morning I was cleaning out my spam folder & found an email asking if my account had been resolved with them.
No. Not even.:mad:

Its bad enough to get slapped in the face with the palm of the hand by Dish Net, but to get hit again on the backswing when trying to get a different service provider is just too much.

Hopefully the email recipient will consider going big dish now.

So, I responded to my original Complaints.com post with another post about what programming service choice I made since then. The second post is in the attachment.

What are they going to do? Sue 20,000 + people in the forums too?:rolleyes:

Edit: just re-read the first line of my comment. Must have really stirred some anger in me. I stammered in the first line! LOL

Attachments

• Complaints.com DishNet reply, 12.11.2010.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Mountford is going on a firing binge of any old C band workers left. It read that the contact from NPS that posts in Satforums got the axe yesterday. Like that wasn't going to happen. Funny thing when Charlie don't get his 50% he wants I wonder what he is going to do with Mike LOL.

That would be Stan Haas. He was the only nice one there. I once suggested he go work for SRL but he don't want to move to another state. I hope he is able to find another job in this economy soon. If I were him I'd sue for wrongful termination.

...I wonder how mad they get if you tell them you already ordered DishNet directly though DishNet, LOL.

Maybe I should go ahead & answer the phone the next time they call and see. Because that's exactly what I did. I went the no contract route with my own equipment. I gotta say the 211k with EHD enabled is pretty nice... and I've gotta pretty low monthly bill too. No contract = a good way to buy time & see how things play out.

I knew that if I ever went with Chuck, that I wasn't going to use NPS. Even if I would have done the "Free" install & contract thing... I still would've never gone through NPS.

That would be Stan Haas. He was the only nice one there...

Yes, Stan is a good guy... way too good for the likes of NPS. I hope he does well in whatever is next for him. I'm sure he will.

Cheers

and we have another today...

View attachment 59316

They probably will call you daily till you respond or they close the doors. You are probably one of the last few on their list that don't have a green check mark of being sold to dish or a red one since you got Direct, cable or told them to screw off.

You should call NPS and play there messages back to them and hang up. :D

Yes, Stan is a good guy... way too good for the likes of NPS. I hope he does well in whatever is next for him. I'm sure he will.

Cheers

Stan has helped out a lot but he also said some things against SRL and Skyvision in some of his posts in that forum. I think he was caught up in the heat of the moment with NPS's hard push though. I remember something to the liking of he can't wait till see SRL's response to Motorola decisions. I wonder what he's thinking now after the hat trick SRL & Skyvision pulled off. And even more what he thinks of the great Mike Mountford that he stuck up so much for over there?

I wonder what they say if you tell them you already pre-paid for a W5 sub from SRL, lol.

I wonder what they would say if you said you got cable. lol.

Edit Add: I forgot to say, I wonder how mad they get if you tell them you already ordered DishNet directly though DishNet, LOL.

I did that, they NPS refused to sell me dish. Didn't like that I have my own equipment. Wanted to send guys over to rip out Big Dish, Charlie Dish and put their own junk in.
Dish couldn't believe it and sold me everything I wanted no question. As far as NPS or whatever name they go by they swallowed a box of cigars when they found out.
NPS still ran off with $170.

Those voicemail messages are false and misleading. "Your" C-Band programming will in fact be available, even though they say it won't. Can NPS be fined for those false statements?

Ya, they're leaving out the words "With Us" or "With NPS" after "Your C-Band Programming Will No Longer Be Available".

Guilty by omission.

NPS called two times yesterday. Lets see how many times they call today.

Now I'm wondering if they"ve tried calling me so what phone number are they calling from as I have a phone number blocker that I installed on my cell phone that is programmed to pick and drops all 800,888 numbers.

Now I'm wondering if they"ve tried calling me so what phone number are they calling from as I have a phone number blocker that I installed on my cell phone that is programmed to pick and drops all 800,888 numbers.

All of the calls I have received from NPS have come from only one number 888-210-3474.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts