X4 ZK channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dhj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
Monroe Valley Pennsylvania
Anyone else having issues with X4?

About 1:15 today I lost the conclusion to the movie I was watching on X4 261 Current. Next show came in fine at 1:30.

Looks like the trip counter is up about 6. About half of the channels are showing ZK auth. The ones I'm subbed come in - lock, the ones I'm not subbed also Zk don't.

Maybe its my converted 920. Got curious when the channel went out and started looking. Found the trip counter up and the Zk using options 6,5. They show S on diag B screen however.

Issues with X4? Plenty! Guide shows multiple satellites. It is working since clicking on any satellite channel combo causes the dish to go there and it is accurate.

Did not know ABC has HD feeds on 4DTV. They usually come up as needing a subscription. The other thing is when I click on the guide the screen stays black for about 1 minute

before loading the guide. Does that every time. Guide has srs logo.

Issues with X4? Plenty! Guide shows multiple satellites. It is working since clicking on any satellite channel combo causes the dish to go there and it is accurate.

Did not know ABC has HD feeds on 4DTV. They usually come up as needing a subscription. The other thing is when I click on the guide the screen stays black for about 1 minute

before loading the guide. Does that every time. Guide has srs logo.

Maybe they are experimenting with multi-sat guide for the 4DTV (wishful thinking) - that would be a good thing!

Motorola has guide bugs that were probably put in there to work with the 4d since it is designed to move to multiple satellites. Be happy the system works at all. If certain key players didn't push for all that happened to get the 4d's up we wouldn't only have no guide. We would have no channels to sub too at all. If you have a beef call NPS (aka Sobongo), & Dish network and tell them they suck for killing the use of the 4D the way it was designed to view the masters on multiple satellites.

Solar outages were hitting AMC 3 between 1:00 and 1:15 PM Eastern this past week, so X4 was probably hit close to that time.

Motorola has guide bugs that were probably put in there to work with the 4d since it is designed to move to multiple satellites. Be happy the system works at all. If certain key players didn't push for all that happened to get the 4d's up we wouldn't only have no guide. We would have no channels to sub too at all. If you have a beef call NPS (aka Sobongo), & Dish network and tell them they suck for killing the use of the 4D the way it was designed to view the masters on multiple satellites.

What about Sobongo? Rumors abound that it is no more. Certainly completely gone from Dish network and people there only mention AD/NPS. Apparently a business not popular anywhere right now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)