Don't Believe NPS about C band support ending.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SRL and Skyvision are not owned by the same people. Skyvision is a supplier of equipment and SRL is the program provider for Skyvision's programming and themselves.

Ya, that's what I was thinking at 2nd thought. Thanks for clearing it up.

NPS putting final screws to subscribers today!

FROM SATFORUMS:

"NPS is ending subscription additions and renewals today 12-7-10. NPS will also be discontinuing 4DTV technical service help on 12-13-10. All NPS existing C-Band subscriptions will end on 12-26-10."

They are pulling all kinds of fast ones for those trying to get credit. I feel sorry for anyone still involved with NPS and have credit coming.

SRL is taking prorated subscriptions for December. And will continue in January with 1, 3, 6 months and yearly plans again for the new X4 (W5) system.

I got a call from NPS today asking me to switch to Dish Network and that I am going to loose programming at the end of the week. I told them I have no intentions to switch to Dish network and I am perfectly happy receiving the Virgin Island feeds on Free-To Air. They said Free-To Air is illegal and punishable by law. This does not make any since, they really want to scare customers away from Big dish and force a Dish network subscription on us.

I got a call from NPS today asking me to switch to Dish Network and that I am going to loose programming at the end of the week. I told them I have no intentions to switch to Dish network and I am perfectly happy receiving the Virgin Island feeds on Free-To Air. They said Free-To Air is illegal and punishable by law. This does not make any since, they really want to scare customers away from Big dish and force a Dish network subscription on us.

Oh that's funny (ROFL) FTA is illegal :eek: Man they must be hurting and not meeting the 50% turnover to Charlie. Too bad Mike Mountford looks like you and Sobongo ain't getting your Christmas Bonus from Chuck. :D

Everyone please try to record your NPS calls and post them. Here in Texas it's legal to record a call without telling the other party. So those of you that can, please do.

If you don't want a contract it's a $150 activation fee plus equipment. And NPS tacks on another $50.00 that they take for themselves contract or not if you buy Dish through them. NPS knows three words... SUCKER, DESTROY, and GREED! I will be so happy when they close the doors for good.

NPS Closed there website!

This is all that is up there now. Please call us so we can work you over

Attachments

• npsjoke.jpg
    npsjoke.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 145
Man Charlie want's you bad ;) I'm on the Do Not Call list so NPS can't call me. All the better I would let them have it. :censored:

I'm on the Do Not Call list too, but that does not protect you when you're on their calling list as the result of being their customer.

I'm on the Do Not Call list too, but that does not protect you when you're on their calling list as the result of being their customer.

I was a customer with NPS from 1991 till this year. Actually I still have my guide turned on by them and SRL. I got a few calls from NPS many years ago about special offers before the do not call registry went in effect. Since then no calls ever from NPS. Maybe my state has different rules.

You guys don't get it I guess. NPS has a deal with Charlie Ergan to convert 50% of the C band subscribers they had over to Dish Network. In return All American Direct gets the rights to be the only authorized dealer to offer Dish Network in certain area's. Also there are certain perks for their Sobongo channel on Dish. From this aggressive marketing stance all signs point to Mike Mountford is falling short of that goal and thats great. :up Our aggressive marketing campaign to JUST SAY NO to NPS must be working. Keep up the good work fellow c banders :D :up:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts