Don't believe the hype! PS3 worth every penny!

Big deal with no cables. Buy one from monoprice for 6 bucks. People like to bitch over the stupidest things.

And the first post is DEAD ON.
your right it is a big deal, you say buy cables from monoprice for $6.00 those come with proprietary ps3 connection? i doubt that
id call it more of gripping if i was BITCHING you would all know.

your right it is a big deal, you say buy cables from monoprice for $6.00 those come with proprietary ps3 connection? i doubt that

Are you serious? 360 doesn't even have an HDMI output! Which would you rather no output or no cables?!

360 has been in the game for over a year. Give PS3 a year and it's over.

HD DVD over Blue Ray! I doubt it, do your research guys, I believe the number is 80% of the movie studios with movies released in 05 support Blu Ray. HD DVD is Beta. Period.

Umm. I really wouldn't post anything else if i were you. Umm, I honestly don't know what to say to this. Ummmm, the PS3 had HDMI out, it is my understanding that there cannot be a proprietary connection for HDMI, and if there was, sony used straight up HDMI ports. I'm glad I didn't post your nonsense.

Just for proof!!!

Also excuse my wiring mess. I care not make it neat considering I only come home for breaks from college and I really don't care to make it nice until the summer when i am here for 3.5 months

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)