Don't let this guy install your Dish...

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
dnsc.jpg

I don't get it. A guy gets arrested, apparently near a Dish Network van. What's the story?

carload said:
I don't get it. A guy gets arrested, apparently near a Dish Network van. What's the story?

Well, if you look a little closer, you will note that the DISH van is parked in the middle of the road (probably at a break in the median), there are at least two police cars behind it, the door is open, a police officer is looking in the van, and the man being arrested is wearing a shirt with a DISH logo on it.

Although it's a stretch of the imagination, perhaps, just perhaps, the guy being arrested is a DISH Network installer.

That's a good point. Constables have less authority than other police officers and normally just find/arrest people with warrants. Obviously, the lead vehicle in this stop was a constable so this guy probably had a warrant.

SimpleSimon said:
It must be "Industry Pro". :D

Of course, the mods here have 'arrested' his posts already. ;)
Now now Simon, don't give him a reason to chase down a Mod to moderate you again. But then again he called all the mods in here some names so I say have fun, make sure you don't stay out past curfew though. :)

Jason

nippjas said:
Now now Simon, do give him a reason to try and chase down a Mod to moderate you again. But then again he called all the mods in here some names so I say have fun, make sure you don't stay out past curfew though.

He called me "stewpid." I will cry myself to sleep. :D

He posted to me in another thread asking for help kicking Simon, but I was not online at the time and even if I was, Simon is a friend to me and the Forum. :D

Jason

Tell him that Simon can feel a kick through the computer. All he needs to do is violently kick his monitor.

Just a note, Constables are police. Police, Deputy, State Patrol, State Police, heck even fish and wildlife, it all depends on what level of "power" the state grants them. Here in Washington state, Fish and Wildlife were granted "General Law Enforcement" status so they can pull people over, ticket and arrest for anything not just game violations. The name doesnt really mean anything, its what the state has granted the name.

No No. That was the point. Tell Industry Pro to kick his monitor violently because Simon could feel it through the internet. Industry Pro is stupid enough to believe that which would leave him with a smashed monitor and Simon would, of course, be unaffected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)