Double check your appointment times

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Oskee I

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
I called last Thursday and got an install appointment this Wensday for the MP4 upgrade. Looked in the system this morning and it didn't show an appointment. Called to find out to confirm only to find out that my appointment was never put into the system (was told the DTV systems were undergoing upgrade last Thursday and there were system difficulties).

The install rep set up a new appointment (Jan 4th) 3 weeks later than what I was promised. Was a little peeved, but I was at work so couldn't get too agitated. Totally agrivating especially since there was a note in my account, the rep also mistakenly told me that the upgrade was $189, but system note indicated the full amount minus S&H should be credited per supervisor approval. Did I miss something that the price went from $99 last week to $189 today????

So DOUBLE check in the DirecTv site to confirm you have an appointment especially if you made it last Thursday (Dec. 8th) or Friday. GURRRR!!!!!:mad: Hope no one else runs into this problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts