Downgrading Package

Oh didn't know I cold do welcome pack, I though lowest was dish family for $24.99
Now dish and receivers will be taken down so it's not like dish needs to see a signal or something and then question what's going on right?
Let see what happens with replacement too

sperry85 said:
The warranty is 60 days. On day 61 if you call in, its at $15 paid service call. And an additional 60 days after each visit. So say they come out on day 39, it resets back 60 more days.

The tc60/tc90 is a strange one. I know generally we techs are tracked on our 60 rating, but I've also seen tc90s. OTOH, I've been to SCs that were 75 days old. Maybe it just depends on the operator that builds the appointment...

Sent from my SCH-I800 using SatelliteGuys

Yes, the welcome pack is only $14.99 a month. The cheapest programming pack DISH has.

His best bet would probably be to do Dish Pause for the full 6 months, and then the welcome pack. Or vice versa. Either way, that would save him the most amount of money.

empiretc said:
His best bet would probably be to do Dish Pause for the full 6 months, and then the welcome pack. Or vice versa. Either way, that would save him the most amount of money.

Would pausing account also pause commitment? By the way it looks like downgrading is a possibility again.

Replacement receiver didn't fix issue so I have downgraded programming to welcome pack. It's time for me to move on. Thank to everyone for your help on trying to help me fix the 722k issue.

I have not replied to this thread, but it makes me go hmmm...

How are you connecting the receivers to the TVs? Of course, you will want the HD picture. If you are connecting the boxes to your TV via HDMI, then try component cables along with composite audio cables (red and white, not the yellow one). If those do not work, you may want to try just the composite cables just to see if you still have problems.

Are you connecting your boxes to a phone line or Internet? If so, you may want to try to disconnect them. At a family member's, connecting the boxes to the Internet was actually not helping. If you do not have them connected and can easily do so, you may want to just give it a try. I have heard that updates from the boxes come from them being connected to the phone or Internet.

I hope that helps. I usually hear good things about the 722.

Otherwise, could it be a problem with the installation?

I do have to admit that it can be frustrating when issues like this occur. We did not have technical issues with Dish so far, but we did with D*. After the contract was done, we switched to Dish.

Receivers were connected via hdmi. I did try component with same results. They were also connect to the Internet. I did try these things but no improvement. Thanks mojo for suggestion. Acct is suspended by me

Boobie1998 said:
Receivers were connected via hdmi. I did try component with same results. They were also connect to the Internet. I did try these things but no improvement. Thanks mojo for suggestion. Acct is suspended by me

I wish things would have worked well for you with Dish. However, thankfully, there are other options available especially when situations like this occur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)