Dp 34 Switch Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTA38

Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
I have a cw-600s Premium box and can not get the DP 34 switch to work with it. one dish 500 dual lnb pro at 100 and 119 and older dish at 61.5. all signal comming in very well. when run into DP 34 switch signal is lost after second input is connected. Was told this switch would work for my needs without any external power source. also read that this switch needs a dish pro adapter in order to work. i only have one box installed so far but intend to install two more if i can get this problem solved. anyone have the answer to my problem?

I have a cw-600s Premium box and can not get the DP 34 switch to work with it. one dish 500 dual lnb pro at 100 and 119 and older dish at 61.5. all signal comming in very well. when run into DP 34 switch signal is lost after second input is connected. Was told this switch would work for my needs without any external power source. also read that this switch needs a dish pro adapter in order to work. i only have one box installed so far but intend to install two more if i can get this problem solved. anyone have the answer to my problem?

This is why itis best to simply pay for your satellite tv...

Think before you talk

This is why itis best to simply pay for your satellite tv...
This set up is at my dads house which he has been a dish subscriber since 2000. It is much cheaper for us to go this route and buy our own equipment than get charged from dish since they want to charge him to upgrade since he is an existing customer. Dish told him that only new subscribers get free boxes and dishes.

This set up is at my dads house which he has been a dish subscriber since 2000. It is much cheaper for us to go this route and buy our own equipment than get charged from dish since they want to charge him to upgrade since he is an existing customer. Dish told him that only new subscribers get free boxes and dishes.

so its OK to steal???

whatever...read the DAMN rules. We do not condone stealing here

closed
banned
moron......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)