DPH42 now available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MattG@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Hi all! I know that I have gotten many requests in which we could not add a Hopper 3 upgrade to the account because it was flagged as low beam or there was another issue, like needing 118.7. I am now requesting that if this was you and you want me to re-check for you, please PM me with your phone/account number and 4 digit PIN.

Appreciated!
Speedy

Not a bad cost since it costs $50+ just for a DPH LNBF head to change a Winegard Trav'ler to work with a Hopper 3.

AFAIK It's still the same. Up to 2 purchased 211's with Hoppers. Not sure if they allow Wally's with Hoppers yet.

You can have Wallys activated with Hoppers. I have a Wally and a 211K that I had activated previously, before I got a second Hopper 3.
Of course, with the two Hopper 3's I no longer need the Wally/211K setup, and would have to keep two separate dishes anyway. I believe that the DPH42 maxes out at 32 tuners, I "think."

You can have Wallys activated with Hoppers. I have a Wally and a 211K that I had activated previously, before I got a second Hopper 3.
Of course, with the two Hopper 3's I no longer need the Wally/211K setup, and would have to keep two separate dishes anyway. I believe that the DPH42 maxes out at 32 tuners, I "think."

Wouldn’t it be 64 because it supports 2 H3?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)