dpptwin problems

Nope clear the matrix by running a check switch with the line in disconected. Then check the superdish option and run a check switch agian.

We have been getting a lot of service and trouble calls for this.

There seems to be a lot of issues with all of the SuperDish lnbf's due to heat here lately. I have seen failures with all of the lnbf's now.

Dave nye said:
Nope clear the matrix by running a check switch with the line in disconected. Then check the superdish option and run a check switch agian.

We have been getting a lot of service and trouble calls for this.

This applies to DPP Twins or the Superdish LNBs for the matrix?

Side note:

It makes sense. Lot #T605 DPP Twins that were going around last week not one of them would work with a 322 reman no matter what you would do.

Today I noticed a new shipment of DPP Twins, you'll know it when you see one, you really have to squeeze to get them into the Y bracket. I'm thinking these are probably designed for the heat related issues.

rcdallas said:

Side note:

It makes sense. Lot #T605 DPP Twins that were going around last week not one of them would work with a 322 reman no matter what you would do.

Today I noticed a new shipment of DPP Twins, you'll know it when you see one, you really have to squeeze to get them into the Y bracket. I'm thinking these are probably designed for the heat related issues.

My fix is for when you get the 119 N.C. results on the DPP twin. This result is not a hardware issue, it's software.

rcdallas said:

Side note:

Yep, I've notice the DP Quads are now that way too.

I just take a flat-head screwdriver and slip it in on the bottom side and slide the LNB on.

Sorta like you would use a shoehorn to slide on a tight shoe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts