Dr Dish TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ng54

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 22, 2008
Anyone know when to catch programming on this channel, I3r @ 43W?

Oh, I misread the question. (I can't see that satellite :( so I don't know the time, their website has a lot of information DrDishTV.)

A post by DrDish (In 2005) says that they start at 17:00 GMT (1 PM EDT).

Been to the web site but no mention of that sat. Suppose I could try the
vcr on extended record and see if I can catch something.

Anyone know when to catch programming on this channel, I3r @ 43W?

This has been going on for quite sometime.
It hasn't been transmitting lately , a blindscan scans in a multiple of channels including many of the Italian channels , Challenger Satellite services out of Northern Italy does the whole Mux but I have no Idea what's going on lately......

Not only is Dr. Dish a blank screen , but at least 2 other channels are blank and one has just the audio.

I recall this happening on several occasions in the past , I would suggest just checking in every once in a while to see if they resolve the problem , if not try e-mailing Christian Mass @ Dr. Dish ....... I'm sure he'll give you an answer.

I also have a DVCR. I've never used a regular tape in it, although it will play them, or record on them. And I've never used a Digital Tape for regular recording, but it would get hours and hours of video. I have no idea how many...???

Thanks for the input jayelem.
Thought maybe I was chasing a ghost.
Tele-sat magazine and Dr Dish has some interesting information on the technology.

Ah, the nearly-extinct VCR. Soon to join the ranks of the venerable 8-track, Quadraphonic sound system, and good TV programming :D

Still have an 8 track recorder, and a Sony SQ decoder which still work. And lot's of good tv programming on VHS tapes. :D

I love the old stuff, built like rocks and for the most part, they sound better, look better and perform better.

I've got some old pentiums running as servers that never crash!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)