Dr Who Favorite Companion

I would have to say

1. Rose Tyler and or Martha Jones tied for first
2. Lady Christina De Souza (easter special)
3. Astrid (Kyle Minogue is hot)

In fact I hope the bring lady Christina back

Rose Tyler seems to be on top of everyone's list, which makes it a pity the producers are so set against bringing her back.

My favorite is Sarah Jane, Peri, Rose, and (had she actually become his companion) the doctor's daughter (in fact I liked her character the best).

My favorite would be the Brigadier.
Followed by Romana, Jamie, and Barbara.

The first Romana or the 2nd? Romana (I can't spell her actual name) was also a favorite - the 1st one that is. Another favorite - Leela.

First Romana. She could hold her own against the Doctor. I always preferred the stronger companions, instead of the ones that follow him like a puppy dog.

Same here. I take it she (Mary Tamm) was not so popular with the producers. Pity as I enjoyed the good-natured sparring - the Doctor certainly had a match. For the same reason, I think Jenny would be great to return as a companion (a bit reminiscent of the first Doctor traveling with his granddaughter I guess). While not quite the "looker" as Romana, she certainly could make a great match with the Doctor IMO.

Same here. I take it she (Mary Tamm) was not so popular with the producers. Pity as I enjoyed the good-natured sparring - the Doctor certainly had a match. For the same reason, I think Jenny would be great to return as a companion (a bit reminiscent of the first Doctor traveling with his granddaughter I guess). While not quite the "looker" as Romana, she certainly could make a great match with the Doctor IMO.
Actually she got pregnant and left the show because she wanted to have more time with the baby. Plus I heard she felt that the producers were turning a once strong companion into another classic "lady in distress".
If you pay attention closely in the later episodes of the "Key to Time" season, you'll notice that she wears loose blouses to hide the pregnancy.
Due to her wish to leave the show, and the popularity of the character, the decision was made to regenerate her.

Always liked Peri, although she whined quite a bit she was a pretty useful companion at times. Don't like what they did to her in the end.

Also like the 2nd Romana, haven't seen much of the first so I'll reserve judgement on her until I see more.

Sarah Jane and the Brigadier run about the same for me. Right alongside Rose and Martha.

Can't stand Ace, too much on the "I'll listen to the Doctor then do the exact opposite of what he says." Probably more the fault of the writers.....

My favorite is Rory Williams (Rory Pond?) - will hate to see him go.
rorywilliams.gif
Click to see why he's so awesome :)

Pepper said:
My favorite is Rory Williams (Rory Pond?) - will hate to see him go.

Click to see why he's so awesome :)

Rory is funny, but Amy is so much nicer to watch on screen. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)