Dream Channel

bretc

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2008
Independence, KY
It seems like a lot of us with HD only channels are looking for specific channels to go HD just to get a few shows. So what about a channel that just has the shows everybody loves -- throw it in Platinum and you might get a few subscribers.

So what shows would it have? I'd start the list with:

The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Talk Soup

Bret, You're asking for Comedy and E!. Comedy is coming in days, and E will begin broadcasting in Q3 of this year. When E!HD comes to Dish, G4 HD will come with it, along with any other appropriate Comcast channels. Just as Comedy, Spike, and MTV are coming with the new Viacom contract. This is why we Turbo people are so offended by the state of the Fox contracts. My Favorite Shows won't fit on a single channel, which is why I'm watching Hulu and other online sources so carefully and why Dish is focusing so much energy on the IP capabilities of the new receivers.

I can't go HD only until MSNBC switches to high def. I watch Comedy Central and Speed too but I think they are already in the works.

Lets hope we get some news on MSNBC soon. The evening news shows are A+.

I would love ALL the premium movie channels to be HD, especially because they have a very high-percentage of HD content. Watching movies in HD is always good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)