Drift Detected

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Weezknight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Philly 'Burbs, PA
Okay, I've had some minimal drift for the past year but I've never had anyone come out to correct it. I just checked to see if it's changed and it is now at -7 / -8 on all 3 of my satellite locations. On 2 of those sats I'm also showing a new entry that starts with the letter "o" I'm guessing it's orbital drift?

Would now be the ideal time to have someone come out and correct the drift? Am I a few seconds away from losing all of my programming? I do have the DHPP so they wouldn't charge, correct?

you're not a few seconds away from losing programing but you should consider replacing the lnb soon. i don't remember if at -8 dish comes out and replaces it. if you feel ok doing this, i would just replace it myself. these lnb's go for under $20 on ebay and it's very easy to replace. especially if you would have to miss work for a free service call i rather do it myself for under $20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)