Droid X Gingerbread woes

I am not trying to brag but i am absolutely LOVING my Droid X and having a great experience with Gingerbread! Battery life is way better then what i had with my OG Droid.. I reboot my phone once every other day is seems to run snappy and without problems at all. I don't use tether but got it working for my g ma.. This phone will hold me over until i can get my hand on a dual core 1 gig ram beast with Super AMOLED Plus screen!! Until then my son told me to take care of this phone because he wants it!! ha ha

I am not trying to brag but i am absolutely LOVING my Droid X and having a great experience with Gingerbread! Battery life is way better then what i had with my OG Droid.. I reboot my phone once every other day is seems to run snappy and without problems at all. I don't use tether but got it working for my g ma.. This phone will hold me over until i can get my hand on a dual core 1 gig ram beast with Super AMOLED Plus screen!! Until then my son told me to take care of this phone because he wants it!! ha ha
I havent put gingerbread on mine, but I share your enthusiasm. I am most pleased with the X.

Mine is so smart it decided when it wants to reboot on its own. LOL. But I think the reboot every couple days thing makes total sense, and is a great way to keep its memory in order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)