dsr 505 problems

pastafazoule

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 4, 2004
i just got two 505's installed, is it normal for the trip count to be 0,also is the current software version 00.14,and it looks like they never fixed the window pop ups with the subscription is required window,is there a new software version coming out

yes the trip counter should be zero before activation

I think once you activate the receiver, the software mgiht change

iceberg the trip count is zero after the installation,whenthey where installed they where up to 13 on the first one and 6 on the second receiver,but i had to reset the boxes,and now there zero,but everything works fine,so is that normal

pastafazoule said:
i just got two 505's installed, is it normal for the trip count to be 0,also is the current software version 00.14,and it looks like they never fixed the window pop ups with the subscription is required window,is there a new software version coming out

I just pulled the trigger and bought a DSR505. I am also having the pop-up subscription windows as well. I have 00.14. I had problems with receiving the second satellite. As it turns out I have a bad LNB. I went from the first to the fourth connection on the LNB and that fixed it. I'm pretty pleased with the receiver. I just have to get used to it. I had ExpressVU previously and I need to get a feel for the differences in the receivers and channel groupings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts