Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Hi everybody!
Got a Dsr 922 question.
I bought a Motorola 922. I got it hooked up and running. Everything seems to be working great. I am getting the channels on GB, C3, etc...
But I noticed the clock is not set at proper time.
I am leaving it on G1-3 tonight so it can update itself. I hope that will set the clock.
I went to Options 6-5 and noticed on line H the current version is 000000EC. Does it suppose to be 0000006D? How do I get the proper software version?
Right now the Trip Counter is set on 1, and the channels count is 4696.

Hi everybody!
Got a Dsr 922 question.
I bought a Motorola 922. I got it hooked up and running. Everything seems to be working great. I am getting the channels on GB, C3, etc...
But I noticed the clock is not set at proper time.
I am leaving it on G1-3 tonight so it can update itself. I hope that will set the clock.
I went to Options 6-5 and noticed on line H the current version is 000000EC. Does it suppose to be 0000006D? How do I get the proper software version?
Right now the Trip Counter is set on 1, and the channels count is 4696.

the clock is set by the provider. you need a hit to set your time zone. mine is set for daylight savings time yet we dont set to it locally. so im an hour out.

crackt out,.

Thanks Photoman and Crackt.
Now, I am trying to figure out who to call for a rehit. It has been quite awhile since I done that. I am not yet ready for a 4DTV service (soon, tho).
I noticed the time on the clock is 2 hours from mine time. I bought this receiver from a guy from California.

You may have to subscribe to something to get the clock right since they need to set up an account with your address for your time zone. Call SRL and get something small from them or Skyvision for now until your ready to become a full time subscriber.

can you pull in P9 (sat 58w)?

i NEVER ever got a hit (never even got programming lol) and when ever i disconnect my power i head to P9 and *BAM* the clock is set.

its worth a try. . .

can you pull in P9 (sat 58w)?

i NEVER ever got a hit (never even got programming lol) and when ever i disconnect my power i head to P9 and *BAM* the clock is set.

its worth a try. . .

That's weird, those muxes use a different EMM provider code. Unless at one time your unit was subbed to those Latin America feeds. Maybe you stumbled on something interesting. Can you get the channel maps from there?

nope, cant get any channel maps, still hav to goto 133w, the only things which i get from P9 is my clock set and music (radio) channels in the 700 numbers.

i believe im the second owner of this unit and the previous owner had programming, but not from P9 i believe. . .

we use P9 here because its our most southern sat. . .thats it.

someone should try this, let us know what happens.

I don't think I can get P9, from where I live.
Not long ago I could call one of the providers and just get a rehit, without having a subscription.
That won't happen now?

Status
Please reply by conversation.