DSR922 Update

jdavid22

Original poster
Jun 19, 2021
Top Ranking
Could someone provide me with the files, programs and instructions to upgrade a DSR922 ? I have tried to contact via email to get this information but I have had no luck... I thank you in advance.

Could someone provide me with the files, programs and instructions to upgrade a DSR922 ? I have tried to contact via email to get this information but I have had no luck... I thank you in advance.
I sent you a message with my e-mail address. The Google web site that used to host the file is no longer supported by Google. I dug around my system for the files, so I can send them when you provide me your e-mail address.

Jim

Reactions: jdavid22 and FTA4PA
[USUARIO=164050]azcoder[/USUARIO]
Ahora tengo otro problema, el archivo QT dll no se abrió correctamente, aparentemente se corrompió, ¿podría enviarlo de nuevo? En este momento busqué los dlls faltantes haciendo pruebas, pero podría ser que mi Windows no sea compatible usando la función de solución de problemas incluso de compatibilidad, ¿qué versión es la correcta para usar con este programa? Gracias
Tengo windows 10

For those that dont read spanish, here is what the above message said...

Now I have another problem, the QT dll file didn't open correctly, apparently it got corrupted, could you please send it again? At this moment I searched for the missing dlls by doing tests, but it could be that my Windows is not compatible using the troubleshooting function even for compatibility, which version is the correct one to use with this program? Thanks
I have windows 10

Reactions: bigg t
AzCoder
This weekend, I did the whole process to update the maps of my DSR-922, the description in the files were clear and the process was carried out practically without problems, except that at the beginning I could not copy the correct nvram, since I had not turned off the equipment from the power button, I did it again reading again the procedure, I generated the nvram I could read it with the software and added the new maps.
Thank you very much for all the help!

Does an updated DSR922 receive any channels different from any other FTA receiver or is it just used a positioner?

I didn't think was anything left that model could receive. I still have my DSR922 for a backup dish mover but recycled a stack of other mpeg2 DCII receivers last year that all still worked but seemed to take up more space than they were worth in 2022.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts