DTV Americal coming to South Louisiana

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
With some of the Katz family of networks already on full powers in your market, they'll be least likely to affiliate with your DTV America station.

That said, the other nets plus those typically seen on DTV America stations are more likely to affiliate. The most common seem to be BUZZR, Katz's, the QVC's, NewsMax TV, SonLife, Estrella TV, The Country Network, and something called The Liquidation Channel.

It sure looks like of the DTV America-owned stations in the Lafayette market, K36MG-D would be best for reception. That's assuming they don't try to move a transmitter closer to Lafayette or an increase in power. They could use both. Chances are, they'll also go for a call letters' change as well.
the call letters should be KDMG-LD when it launches....also the charolette area received two dtv america networks, so they told me to look off that to get an idea. Like the DTV america owner says we are looking to get stations there that you do not have yet.....Maybe two of them we will get that we dont have already.....Not ignoring what you replied with but we might not get some that we do not have....Wait till April 2017....then as you last part, some of us may not be able to receive the stations depending on how far they go....

I wasn't 100% sure where to put this but since this is a giant thread about DTV America, it's the best place that I can find.

Is DTV losing contracts with Katz?

I noticed on Escape's Facebook page that a decent amount of people who were watching Escape on DTV America stations have randomly now gotten Infomercial or QVC channels now.

In every one of these markets people are complaining about have at least one Nexstar station but oddly the Nexstar station(s) will not appear to have Escape.

Curious if anybody knows what exactly is going on.

I wasn't 100% sure where to put this but since this is a giant thread about DTV America, it's the best place that I can find.

Is DTV losing contracts with Katz?

I noticed on Escape's Facebook page that a decent amount of people who were watching Escape on DTV America stations have randomly now gotten Infomercial or QVC channels now.

In every one of these markets people are complaining about have at least one Nexstar station but oddly the Nexstar station(s) will not appear to have Escape.

Curious if anybody knows what exactly is going on.
might be if its on a Full Power station already.....

http://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?request=station_search&callsign=WIBW#station A couple in Topeka,one in Manhattan and one in Kansas City that have nothing on them yet. Also KOIB-LD http://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?request=station_search&callsign=Kshb#stationbewitch nothing on it yet.
Yeah I know, I checked it out.....there is 3 in Topeka with DTV and I know the one in KC (Lee's Summit) you'll have to give them time to launch....Look in the KC market where DTV has launched already, and what you have, 99percent sure the rest will come sometime next year....Check KC market channels 21 and 25 (which is owned by another group) and write those down then go to DTV America Website and match up what these two stations have, when your done, you'll get what's left. As for Topeka well what they don't have DTV America will launch....

might be if its on a Full Power station already.....

That's the strange part.

In at least two cases Escape was on DTV America stations.

Then it was dropped and no reports of any full powers in the area carrying it.

It happened in Jacksonville, FL & Waco, TX.

Also Las Vegas supposedly lost it as well but that wasn't a DTV America station.

I checked listings for the areas and it seems no other stations have Escape now.

That's the strange part.

In at least two cases Escape was on DTV America stations.

Then it was dropped and no reports of any full powers in the area carrying it.

It happened in Jacksonville, FL & Waco, TX.

Also Las Vegas supposedly lost it as well but that wasn't a DTV America station.

I checked listings for the areas and it seems no other stations have Escape now.
maybe DTV is putting it on another channel in the markets....IDK, I was looking for Escape and Laff on a full power station in Lafayette anyway but you never know....unless they launch it on the other jax stations they own that haven't launched yet, Waco has it on their Univision affilate.....This is something worth looking into though....

DTV America just officially launched its first Louisiana station in the New Orleans (Lumberton Mississippi) Market, WQDT-LD
34.1 Informercials
34.2 GetTV
34.3 SonLife
34.4 American Sports Network
35.5 Liquidation Channel
35.6 QVC
35.7 QVC Plus....

Going off topic a little bit - I just wish the CNZ Communications-owned Fond du Lac/Milwaukee station WIWN 68 would change their calls to KFIZ-HD 68 (the original KFIZ-TV lasted only from 1968-1972 and was owned by KFIZ AM Radio of Fond du Lac who are still around today, and these call letters would pay tribute to the old KFIZ-TV 34) and switch their affiliation from Sonlife to Univision, and extend their reach to Green Bay, Wisconsin with a repeater at the towers on Scray's Hill in the Green Bay suburb of Glenmore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts