DTV super frustrating...what reciever..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smsfire2003

Original poster
Jan 16, 2016
hartford ct
Ill make a long story short...been battling with DTV to swap a lagging HR34, they agree to but ship another 34...then after a long process i get tracking on what they say is an 44/54..
so whats the consensus what receiver is this

Dimensions 15x12x6 in.
Total shipment weight 8 lbs / 3.63 kgs

:welcome to Satelliteguys smsfire2003!

The HR54 is the newest Genie, but the HR44 is basically the same. Either one will be an improvement over the HR34.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum!!
I really hope it's not another 34, last Wednesday that's what they shipped , after promising me it wouldn't be another 34...than the CSR tells me it'll take 6-10 weeks to get the correct model...spoke with a supervisor and now here is am expecting this other receiver tomorrow
8lb box has me a little concerned it's another 34.

well 8lbs is total shipping weight, including the box, packing materials, and allll the cables too. i think you're fine.

If you get another HR34, you can request a tech visit. Just ask when he gets there if he has the HR44/54. It's likely he will.

If you get another HR34, you can request a tech visit. Just ask when he gets there if he has the HR44/54. It's likely he will.
Ya really, just get a tech out there then you've got a good chance of him having a 44.
In our garage, we don't have any 34's, 44's 54's are what I'm seeing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts