DTV Tivo box won't record after program starts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

damjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 11, 2004
I have the R22 (? I think) DTV Tivo box. Due to no phone outlet near my box I run a hard line across my room every 3 months or so to let the box dial out for updates.

After the last update I noticed that I could no longer record a program after it has started. I have done 2 more phone line call outs and reboots and still get the same problem.

Any body else experience this?

Thanks

First of all, the R22 isn't a TiVo unit. Also, the phone line isn't used for updates, they come from the satellite.

Does it fail to record with any channel? What method are you using to start a recording once it has started?

First of all, the R22 isn't a TiVo unit. Also, the phone line isn't used for updates, they come from the satellite.

Does it fail to record with any channel? What method are you using to start a recording once it has started?

It doesn't matter if its 1 minute or more after a show starts, but if I hit the record button it brings me through the steps but no record. I have also tried to go in and do season pass, pick programs to record, every possible avenue/menu to get the show to record and nothing.

question here. is this what the directv tivos hr10-250 screen looks like???

directvdvr.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts