Dual LNBF upgrade questions

What is the size of the dish you have? The Glorystar dish you get is 90 cm and I recommend that size to better get the weaker ones.

Congratulations James!:hatsoff:
It is harder to set up dual lnbs - it is always a compromise - when peaking one the other will suffer a bit. Because both LNB's are 2° off center, you will never get as good a signal as an "on center" properly tweaked single LNB.
Bob

The channels on AMC4 are stronger so the 2 degree offset is minor. My channels stayed at or near the same as if it was dead on.

Iceberg, I agree. 3ABN remained exactly the same. LLBN {my favorite} remained almost if not the same. Hope, did dip to approx 50, but picture appears healthy.

Thanks for all your help. it really helped - james

So long as you have a solid lock on the signal a 50 or even a 30 is fine. On some of the weaker transponders, especially on G25 I have a low signal. But so long as it's a lock above 20 or so the picture comes in fine. But that low just means it will go out quicker in heavy rain.

Kinda like DirecTV, a 50 signal is just as good as a 98 signal in terms of picture quality. It's just that 50 signal will go out a lot quicker in rain then will the 98.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts