dual LNB's and multiswitches

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Pop
I don't know what size of a dish you were looking at using for Golden Eagles but I just tried on my 6 footer and got 60+ quality (even with the dent in the dish so it does lose some signal) so its plenty strong

Also Cornerstone TV is at 90-93 quality.

Thanks for the information! :) I have a 10ft Winegard perf. waiting for a post and foundation block before putting it back together. I also have the ASR 2000 analog receiver to go with it, but it has not been assembled or hooked up for about 15 years. The actuator cover is gone and those electronics have been exposed to the weather. If it does not work, the dish will be fixed. Everthing else looks good!:)

I got the 1 M primestar on a post today and set on G25. NO breaking up!
PTL :D:):D:up. I could not get primestar lnb to work so I put a GEOsat UNI. on and it works great! Thank you for you encouragement!

Thanks for the information! :) I have a 10ft Winegard perf. waiting for a post and foundation block before putting it back together. I also have the ASR 2000 analog receiver to go with it, but it has not been assembled or hooked up for about 15 years. The actuator cover is gone and those electronics have been exposed to the weather. If it does not work, the dish will be fixed. Everthing else looks good!:)
If it doesnt work and all you want is AMC4 you could manually move the dish. I remember dfergir (I think) used a drill to move the dish originally and you could always swap the LNB out

I got the 1 M primestar on a post today and set on G25. NO breaking up!
PTL :D:):D:up. I could not get primestar lnb to work so I put a GEOsat UNI. on and it works great! Thank you for you encouragement!
Cool. ALways nice to hear when someone gets a new dish up :)

So now that you have G25 did you put the Primstar LNB back on to see if it works? Sometimes I get the polarities goofed up on that. If you can blind scan I'd try that to see if maybe the LNB is off by 90 degrees

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts